Welcome to Charles River Ballet Academy!Charles River Ballet Academy helps students develop clean classical technique and good artistic expression while making ballet a fun and positive experience for all. Some students dream of a career in ballet and use their training at CRBA as a stepping stone toward that goal. Other students view their ballet classes as a beloved and fun hobby. Whether you have an eager two-year-old, an older child who is a dedicated ballet student, or if you are an adult looking to take ballet, Charles River Ballet Academy has a class for you.
Our program provides the children and adults of Needham and surrounding towns with solid technique, an artistic outlet, and fun! We offer classes September-June for age 2-18, as well as adult classes. Summer programs for all ages are in July and August. Our studios are in Needham. Enjoy our website, check out our photo gallery, and please email or call Emily Hrones Umland, Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (508) 545-1257 for more information.
Charles River Ballet Academy performs in New Years Needham! 3:45 pm December 31, 2016 at Powers Hall at Needham Town Hall. See more information.
- Excellent, focused ballet training building solid technique, inspiring students artistically, and tapping into the joy of dance
- High standards of professional instruction in a friendly community atmosphere
- Dedicated, enthusiastic teachers with years of experience as professional ballet dancers
- Limited class size with personal attention for all students
- Two large studios with high ceilings and lots of natural light conveniently located in Needham Center
- Emphasis on learning ballet with age appropriate performance opportunities (see Our Philosophy for more)
Charles River Ballet Academy congratulates Aly Raisman on her Olympic performance! We were honored that Aly contacted us for training in dance to help add grace to her 2012 Gold Medal Floor Exercise. Thank you, Aly, for inspiring children everywhere with your talent, determination, hard work, and great sportsmanship!
Click here to view Charles River Ballet Academy students dancing "Stars and Stripes Forever" at our June 9, 2012 performance.
Emily Hrones Umland, Director